Rules and regulationsI. GENERAL REGULATIONS
1. Rules and regulations of the camping are taken in order to protect each client’s
interest(further in the text: campers) within the camping.
2. With this rules, the behavior duties of campers using the camping services are regulated, alongside with the modality of using the appliances and devices within the camping.
II. CAMPERS CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
1. At every arrival into the camping, the camper has the obligation to check in at the camping reception. During the check in, the camper has the obligation to hand over the identity documents of each person supposed to stay in the campsite because of their registration into the Clients register.
2. You shall receive a magnetic card for the entrance and the exit swing-gate. The magnetic card is meant for entering and exiting the camping and it can be used for one car only - Your own. You are kindly requested to take good care about the card, do not loose it or damage it, as in case of the card missing or damaging we will be obliged too charge You for a new magnetic card.
It is forbidden the introduction or the arrival of non-registered people in the camping.
3. Prior to the definite departure from the camping, the camper has the obligation to check out his permanence within the camping and to settle the payment for the services and the taxes. The payments can be settled from 08.00 am to 01.00 pm for the departures on the same day, whilst for the departures on the day after those can be settled from 06.00 pm to 08.00 pm. The check out of the camping permanence is valid until 01.00 pm, and for any further permanence extension one more day shall be calculated. The camper receives the bill for the settled invoices.
4. The access of the visitors to the camping can be allowed exclusively by the camping
5. MOBILE HOMES / BUNGALOWS: check-in from 16.00 pm / check-out until 10.00 am.
III. USE OF THE CAMPING AREAS
1. The areas for the camping equipment placing and for the car parking is regulated exclusively by the camping reception staff, according to the camping units' availability or within the unmarked areas within the camping.
2. The camping is permitted only within the areas provided for this purpose (marked with camping units).
3. It is forbidden for the campers to change the camping area on their own initiative without the camping reception staff permission.
4. It is forbidden to park cars (for a longer or shorter span of time) on the streets within the camping.
5. Prior to the departure from the camping, the camper has the obligation to recreate the original appearance of the area where he had been camping.
IV. USE OF APPLIANCES AND DEVICES
1. Campers can use electric devices and sanitary devices, alongside with the equipment. The campers have the obligation to use in a proper way the devices and the equipment, with the purpose to meet the needs those are meant for.
2. It is forbidden to use the electric devices (stows, refrigerators, air conditioners and similar) which are not standardized for the use during camping.
3. The washing of dishes and laundry is permitted only in the appropriate areas.
4. It is forbidden to wash cars, to change motor-oils and similar in the camping.
5. The washing-stands, tubs, showers, pissoirs and toilette's have to be used in a proper way, according to the purposes those are meant for, considering the fact the matter is about sanitary devices for the common use of all campers.
6. Connecting to and disconnecting of the electric energy supply installation (electricity supply cabin) is permitted exclusively to the camping employee in charge.
V. PERSONAL BELONGINGS SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURIES WITHIN THE CAMPING
1. The camper has the obligation to take care of his own belongings and of the camping's equipment.
2. The camping Head-office does not take any responsibility neither for the missing or damaged belongings of the campers, nor for any possible accidents or injuries within the camping which have been provoked by the camper’s personal negligence.
VI. GREEN AREAS SAFETY WITHIN THE CAMPING
1. For the solid waste the campers have the obligation to use the litter bins for the waste put on their disposal within the camping.
2. It is forbidden to leave or throw the solid waste outside the appropriate containers.
3. The campers have the obligation to keep quiet and clean the area they are camping in.
4. The campers have the obligation to take care of the plants and of the green areas in the camping.
5. It is forbidden to break the branches or to damage (drive in the nails) and to cut the trees.
VII. PUBLIC ORDER AND QUIET IN THE CAMPING
1. The campers have the obligation to respect the public order and quiet in the camping.
2. The quiet during the night hours have to be kept from 08.00 pm until 07.00 am. During this time the campers are not allowed neither to move in within the campsite units nor to leave the camping areas because of a night departure.
3. The clients who arrive after 11.00 pm shall be accommodated on the parking area, after having checked in on the camping reception.
4. It is forbidden to use the radio or TV, to make noise or to sing in a way of disturbing others in the camping.
VIII. FIRE SAFETY
1. The camping is equipped with the fire-extinguishing appliances and devices to be used by all campers in case of need, and there is an organized team in charge for the fire- extinguishing organized by the camping Head-office.
2. It is forbidden to set open fire, to put on fire-place, except for the standardized
barbeques. In case there is an objective possibility of the fire to start, any kindling is forbidden.
3. It is forbidden to take easily inflammable combustibles, explosive devices and similar into the camping.
4. In case of fire in the camping or in its extreme proximity, it is a duty of all campers to cooperate in an organized fire extinguishing.
IX. OTHER RULES
1. Within the camping and in the close surroundings dogs must be kept on the leash and have to be supervised by their owners.
2. Various damages, deficient installations and equipment, together with any non respectation of these Rules of order within the camping, have to be reported to the camping reception staff by any camper.
3. The camper can make a note about any possible complaint concerning the camping efficiency into the Complaints book which can be found at the camping reception.
X. CONSEQUENCES OF THE DISRESPECT OF THE RULES OF ORDER IN THE CAMPING
1. The camper have the obligation to hold on to all the regulations of these Rules of order in the camping.
2. In case of any disregard about the prohibitions regulated by these Rules occurs, the camping head-office is allowed to cancel the permanence of the respect less camper in the camping.
3. In case of the reservation cancellation, according to the article 2. of this paragraph, the camper has the obligation to pay a compensation for the damage caused.
For all the other information, You are kindly requested to address to the camping reception.
We would hereby like to thank You for Your attention and we wish You a pleasant stay within our camping.
THE CAMPING HEAD-OFFICE